Terms and Conditions
1) Buyer warrants that they are in-compliance with local, provincial and federal laws concerning usage of purchased item(s).
2) Buyer is responsible for any and all permits required by local, provincial and federal laws for the use of any equipment sold if applicable.
3) Prices do not include sales taxes, we are required to charge GST at 5% on all purchases. Additionally, any purchases or sales of products or installation, for use in Manitoba are subject to PST at 8% on all purchases and services.
4) Any organizations that are GST or PST exempt are required to provide their exemption registration number for our records before the sales tax is omitted from the invoice.
5) No merchandise may be returned without authorization. Your satisfaction is important to us, please contact us at 204.480.5165
6) The customer shall pay to AAG Fleet Safety Solutions Inc. without deduction or off set the fee as set out on the invoice.
7) Without limiting the generality of any other provisions contained in the terms and conditions, overdue accounts will be subject to interest charges from the date which is 30 days from the date of the invoice until payment in full at a rate of 2% per month (26.82% per annum)
8) All products sold by AAG Fleet Safety Solutions Inc. are warranted exclusively by the manufacture.
9) AAG Fleet Safety Solutions Inc. warranties it's installations for a period of 1 year from the date of install provided that no alterations have been made to the installation conducted, products installed are still in the same factory new condition that they were provided in, and they are damage free, in the original location of installation as made by the AAG Fleet Safety Solutions Inc’s employees, contractors, or agents.
10) AAG Fleet Safety Solutions Inc. disclaims all further warranties, either expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
11) AAG Fleet Safety Solutions Inc. neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it, any liability in connection with the sale of any merchandise, installation services, or consultations.
12) Some products are sold for off road use only and may not be legal for use on public roadways.
13) AAG Fleet Safety Solutions Inc. assumes no responsibility for the use of products sold here other than which is specified.
14) By purchasing from AAG Fleet Safety Solutions Inc. in any manner, constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions, Return Policy and Warranties as contained herein.
15) Terms of Sale: By placing an order with AAG Fleet Safety Solutions Inc. you agree to release AAG Fleet Safety Solutions Inc. and its directors, officers, agents, servants or employees thereof from any and all liability associated with the use of In addition, you release AAG Fleet Safety Solutions Inc. for any and all liability for the for the loss of use, loss of profit, inconvenience, property damage, personal injury or death arising out of breach of warranty, breach of contract, delay, negligence, strict tort liability or otherwise.